Preview: Hunting Security Bugs

Yesterday I received a copy of Hunting Security Bugs. One of this book's authors is Tom Gallagher, who posted thoughts on Microsoft's security initiatives.

This looks like a great book, especially as a companion to The Security Development Lifecycle, also by Microsoft authors.

A third book, The Practical Guide to Defect Prevention, arrives in the spring. This may be too developer-oriented for my needs, but I might take a look at it.

I am glad to see Microsoft sharing the knowledge it has gained through its ongoing security program.

You can look at my Amazon.com Wish List to track books I plan to read, but don't have copies. My reading page shows books I own that I plan to read. The reading page also links to my recommended books lists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics